Monday, July 14, 2008

Eraserheads back for a reunion concert this August 2008!!!

Photobucket
The long wait is over and it's finally here! The Eraserheads is back together for a one night concert only at the CCP Open grounds on August 30, 2008. I never saw this coming, nor did I hear any chismis about this. I'm not complaining at all, I'm actually thrilled all of this is happening! Reports say, a big company made this event possible which explains why us Eraserheads fans can only be excited for one night.

I'm happy and all but is it just me that sees things differently. It's so fake that they would gather together for because of this big company paid them for it. Hard times, i know. I was hoping maybe the reunion would be more genuine. Like Ely would always say that when the right time comes, it will happen -talking about their reunion. It's still too early to decide, anything can still happen so let's just wait and see. We're lucky to have been blessed with this special event!

click the HERE for a more detailed story.

No comments: